LIONS CLUB OFFICER TRAINING
- Saturday, August 2, 2014
- At the Monett 1st Presbyterian Church (700 E. Sycamore St. Monett, MO)
- Starting at 10:00 AM
all Lions are invited to come hear & get important information on how to help your Club run smoother, the same or new ideas for the 2014-2015 year. Who is invited to come?
- If you are holding your clubs office for President, Secretary, Treasurer, or Tail Twister for the 2014-2015 year,
- Sorry no training for Lion Tamer,
- If your a Zone Chairperson,
- If your on the District Cabinet,
- if your a Lion member from any Lions club in M6.
Following training we will break for a lunch at the church & then go into the....
DISTRICT CABINET MEETING
After lunch stay for the 1st District Cabinet Meeting of the 2014-2015 year. Here you will...
- meet the new District Governor for this year,
- Hear what DG Peter's goals are for the new year,
- Learn what is going on around the district from various cabinet members & chairpersons
- And then you can take all the information & different ideas back to your club.
For any other questions please contact a District Officer or DG Peter Frantzen.
Download your Flyer here.
How to get your Vision Thank You Pin
Lions! You have a very exciting opportunity to give that is two-fold.
- you can make a donation of $20.00 or $40.00 to Vision Rehabilitation Center of the Ozarks and this will provide the gift of vision in some way to an individual in need!
- with a $40.00 donation you will receive the STYLE A pin featured above with the crystal as a Thank You for your generous support of vision; or with a $20.00 donation you will receive the STYLE B pin featured above as a Thank You.
Download this Flyer for more information.
Read more about who you can help the Vision Rehabilitation Center in Springfield, MO.
2013 - 2014 District 26-M6
Peace Poster Contest Winner!!
Congratulations to Joanne Kim from Carl Junction Schools. Joanne is a member of the Carl Junction Leo Club and this is the second year her poster has won both the District and the Multiple District Competition. The Carl Junction Lions Club is proud to sponsor the Peace Poster Contest and are especially proud of the record our student competitors have achieved since we have been involved.
- If you didn't receive an email & your club info is wrong on the M6 Club page please email me asap so we can get those changed for the new year.
- I'm in the process of revising the website with all new pictures, kinda of the layout, new pages to be added, & clubs info updated...so please send in any new info (changes or events coming up) that you might have for me at email@example.com
- How to get your Vision Thank You Pin (see to the left)
- District Cabinet Meeting AND Training Meeting same place & time (more info on the left)
- Lions Youth Camp Program need help (more info to the left)
- Lamar Lions Lawn Mower Raffle (Flyer)
July 2014 Up-Coming Events
- 25-27 = 12th Annual Great Plains Lions Leadership Institute, Maryville, Mo (More info on calendar page)
August 2014 Up-Coming Events
- 2 = Carl Junction Lions Club - Breakfast at the Community Center in Carl Junction. 7 am to 10 am. Cost is $5.00
- 2 = M6 Lions Training/Cabinet Meeting - Monett 1st Presbyterian Church (707 E. Sycamore St. Monett, MO) starting at 10:00 AM.
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: email@example.com
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Cell: (417) 288-8077 or Residents: (417) 326-2422 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org