M6 Training for 2016 - 2017
Please make this information available to your club members at the next few meetings. All Lions are invited to attend whether they are an incoming officer or not.
Training for 2016 - 2017 incoming Presidents, Secretaries, Treasurers and Membership Chairs plus training for incoming Zone Chairpersons will be held on Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 2:00 P.M. The training will be held at the Southland Christian Church, 1630 W, Republic Rd., Springfield, MO, off of James River Expressway.
It is important for the above incoming officers to attend this training, whether you are new or seasoned in the position, to keep current on methods, the LCI website and the programs of our District Governor Elect, Lion Lewis Carnes.
2015-2016 Cabinet Meeting
The next Cabinet meeting for the 2015-2016 year will be on May 7, 2016 starting at 10:00 am at the Lamar Enclosed Shelter in Lamar, Mo.
All officers; Cabinet members, Zone Chairmen, Club Presidents, Club Secretaries, and Club Membership Chairman.
Lunch - Will be served and as cabinet members (listed above), your lunch will be provided for anyone else there will be a fee.
Great information is provided for everyone to hear about what is going on in the district.
Download the Agenda here.
Lions All-Star Classic Basketball Game
39th Annual Lions All-Star Basketball Classic will be held Saturday, June 11, 2016 at Baptist Bible College in Springfield.
PDG Bob Crump is looking for a company (or 2) to help donate to the half time program for the 2016 Lions All-Star Classic Basketball game. Yes it's early but the companies will be or are making their 2016 new budget. If you know of a company please contact PDG Lion Bob Crump ASAP.
For more information check out these links...Flyer, Club Donations, Histrory & Recap, Advertising Prices.
Missouri Lions All-State Band
It is time to start get application forms turned in for band students. This years All-State Band will be getting together to start practices June 25-30, 2016 at Ft. Wood, MO. They will then give a farewell performance on June 30 at Ft. Wood, MO. They will travel to San Antonio, TX to perform. July 23 they will reconnect at the Mo Lions All-Star Football Game in Warrensburg, MO.
This is a life time trip that they will remember for the rest of their lives. Sponsor a band member today & help make memories for them & possible join a Leo or Lions Club!!!
For more information go to http://www.missourilions.org/band.htm
- M6 Training day (to the left)
- 39th Annual Lions All-Star Basketball Classic will be held Saturday, June 11, 2016 at Baptist Bible College in Springfield. For more information check out these links...Flyer, Club Donations, Histrory & Recap, Advertising Prices. More information on bottom left of this page.
- Expense Voucher & M6 Newsletters (Document Library)
- Cabniet meeting dates (Calendr page)
- Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at email@example.com.
June 2016 Up-Coming Events
- 4 = M6 Training at Southland Christian Church, Springfield Mo starting at 2:00 pm, see home page
- 4 = Mid-South Annual Membership Meeting, Hamilton Eye Institute, Memphis, TN.
- 11 = Lions All Star Classic - Baptist Bible College, Springfield, MO - 6:00 pm (More info on home page)
- 11 = Lions All Star Twin Classic - Neosho High School, Neosho, MO - 6:00 pm
- 14 = VRCO Night at the Springfield Cardinals Ballpark, 6:30 pm, $11.00 (includes Cardinals cap), Flyer
- 18 = Aurora Lions Club 1st Annual Scramble Golf Tournament, Honey Creek Golf Club, Flyer
- 24 - 28 = Lions International Convention - Fukuoka, Japan
- 25 - 30 = Mo Lions All-State Band to camp at Ft. Wood, MO
- 30 = Mo Lions All-State Band Farewell concert at F. Wood, MO
- 30 = Youth Exchange Camp Starts
July 2016 Up-Coming Events
- 1 - 7 = MO Lions All-State Band to San Antonio, TX
- 22 - 24 = Great Plains Lions Leadersip Institute - GPLLI, in Yankton, South Dakota (Flyer)
- 23 = MO Lions All-Star Football Game (& All-State Band to perform) at Warrensburg, MO
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: email@example.com
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Phone number 1 (417) 532-9176 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org