2016-2017 Cabinet Meeting
The 2016-2017 Cabinet meetings will be on....
- November 5, 2016 at Marshfield Lion's Den starting at 11:00 AM
- February 18, 2017 at Freistatt Lion's Club starting at 11:00 AM
- May 20, 2017 at El Dorado Springs starting at 10:00 AM
All officers; Cabinet members, Zone Chairmen, Club Presidents, Club Secretaries, and Club Membership Chairman. But any Lions in M6 are welcome to join the meeting. More information in the Document Lirary on the bottom of the page.
Lunch - Will be served and as cabinet members (listed above), your lunch will be provided for anyone else there will be a fee.
Come hear all the great events coming up this year as we celebrate Lions 100 years. Then have a great afternoon into the evening in Branson.
Springfield Host Lions Club
Celebrates 95 Years of Lions Service
Come and Celebrate with us 95 Years of Lions Service to Springfield, Missouri on Saturday, October 29th at Twin Oaks Country Club in Springfield! Social will begin at 6:00 PM following a dinner at 6:30 PM. PID Lion Donal Knipp will be the guest speaker. Dinner is $25 per person and needs to be registered by Thursday, Octoer 20, 2016. This will be a great opportunity to Relax with our Lions Family!
Please see the attached Flyer & Registration for details.
- Host Lions 95th Anniversary Dinner Oct 29, 2016. More info on the left side of this page.
- A bunch of clubs doing activites end of Sept & Oct. Check them all out.
- Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at email@example.com.
September 2016 Up-Coming Events
- 10 = Christian County Lions Walk/Fun Run for
- 15 - 17 = USA/CANADA Forums - Omaha, Nebraska
- 23 = Lebanon Host Lions - Lion Don Hawkins Memorial Golf Tournament (Flyer)
- 24 = Springfield Host & Branson-Hollister Lions - Bass Fishing Tournament K Dock. (Flyer)
- 24 = Marshfield Lions Club Truck & Tractor Pull (flyer)
October 2016 Up-Coming Events
- 1 = Carl Junction Lions Breakfast 7:00 - 10:00 AM
at the Carl Junction Community Center.
- 1 = Neosho Lions Club Pancake Feed, 7:30-10:30 AM (Flyer)
- 1 & 2 = Long Lane Lions Trail Ride (Flyer)
- 8 = Hartville Lions Car Show & Cruise In (Flyer)
- 15 = Mountian Grove Lions - Coloring the Night with Family Fun, 6:30 PM (Flyer & Registration).
- 24 = VRCO 15th Annual Memorial Sight Saving Scramble Golf Tournament at Millwood Golf & Racquet Club Ozark, Mo (Flyer)
- 29 = Host Lions 95th Anniversary Dinner
November 2016 Up-Coming Events
- 5 = Carl Junction Lions Breakfast 7:00 - 10:00 AM at the Carl Junction Community Center.
- 5 = M6 Cabinet meeting at Marshfield Lions Building starting at 11:00 am.
- 12-14 = Advanced Lions Leadership Institute, Houston, TX
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: email@example.com
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Phone number 1 (417) 532-9176 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org