2015-2016 Cabinet Meeting
The next Cabinet meeting for the 2015-2016 year will be on November 15, 2015 starting at 2:00 pm at the Marshfield Lions Den in Marshfield, MO.
All officers; Cabinet members, Zone Chairmen, Club Presidents, Club Secretaries, and Club Membership Chairman.
Lunch - Will be served and as cabinet members (listed above), your lunch will be provided for anyone else there will be a fee.
Great information is provided for everyone to hear about what is going on in the district.
Download Agenda to Cabinet Meeting here.
Download a copy of this flyer here.
- Cabinet Meeting - Marshfield Lions Club (210 Maple) Marshfield, MO on November 15, 2015. Starting at 2:00 PM.
- 2016 State Convention In Springfield, MO. Check out all the information on the new State Convention website and also visit our Facebook group page.
- Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 2015 Up-Coming Events
- 23-26 = Stockton Lions - Serving in concession with funnel cakes daily from 3-10 pm (Sat 9/26 from 11 AM - 10 PM) at the Stockton Black Walnut Festival in the Stockton City Park.
- 26 = Carl Junction Lions - Selling corn dogs and fresh squeezed lemonade at the Carl Junction Bluegrass Festival.
October 2015 Up-Coming Events
- 1 = Deadline to purchase Peace Poster Contest Kits
- 2-4 = PDG Weekend
- 3 = Carl Junction Lions - Breakfast served at the Carl Junction Community Center with all you can eat pancakes, biscuits & gravy, sausage, eggs, hash browns & drink. $5 for adults, kids 12 & under $3.
- 19 = 14th Annual Memorial Sight Saving Scramble, Vision Rehabilitation Center, Millwood Golf & Racquet Club, Ozark, Mo
- 24 = Council of Governor's Meeting - Tan-Tar-A, Osage Beach, MO
- 26 = Ava Lions Club Meeting speaker is Lion Karen Hamer about Lion Quest curriculum for schools at the Ava Lions Building starting at 6:30 pm.
- 31 = Ava Lions Club Annual Halloween Costume Contest will be on the Ava Square on Halloween starting at 5 pm. Prizes for several age groups.
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at email@example.com
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Phone number 1 (417) 532-9176 - email: email@example.com