WHY have Facebook &/or Website for your Club???
This is information that I got off of the LCI website about Facebook & websites. Also the video below is great in explaining why your Lions Clubs need Facebook &/or Website or both! This is the year for technolgy & getting new members for your clubs. Here is the flyer I gave out at the District Cabniet Meeting on how to get your clubs social.
How to get your Vision Thank You Pin
Lions! You have a very exciting opportunity to give that is two-fold.
- you can make a donation of $20.00 or $40.00 to Vision Rehabilitation Center of the Ozarks and this will provide the gift of vision in some way to an individual in need!
- with a $40.00 donation you will receive the STYLE A pin featured above with the crystal as a Thank You for your generous support of vision; or with a $20.00 donation you will receive the STYLE B pin featured above as a Thank You.
Download this Flyer for more information.
Read more about who you can help the Vision Rehabilitation Center in Springfield, MO.
2013 - 2014 District 26-M6
Peace Poster Contest Winner!!
Congratulations to Joanne Kim from Carl Junction Schools. Joanne is a member of the Carl Junction Leo Club and this is the second year her poster has won both the District and the Multiple District Competition. The Carl Junction Lions Club is proud to sponsor the Peace Poster Contest and are especially proud of the record our student competitors have achieved since we have been involved.
Get your 2014 - 2015 flyer on how your town's school can get in on the peace poster contest!
- Hartville Lions is teaming up with the Chamber of Commerce to put on Gasconade Gauntlet on September 27, 2014. Flyer
- If you didn't receive an email & your club info is wrong on the M6 Club page please email me asap so we can get those changed for the new year.
- I'm in the process of revising the website with all new pictures, kinda of the layout, new pages to be added, & clubs info updated...so please send in any new info (changes or events coming up) that you might have for me at email@example.com
- How to get your Vision Thank You Pin (see to the left)
- Link has been made for the Saving Sight website to their Calendar page of up-coming eye screenings in our district.
- AUGUST 23 the winner of the Lamar Lions Lawn Mower Raffle (Flyer) will be announced so get your tickets today!!!
August 2014 Up-Coming Events
- 2 = Carl Junction Lions Club - Breakfast at the Community Center in Carl Junction. 7 am to 10 am. Cost is $5.00
- 2 = M6 Lions Training/Cabinet Meeting - Monett 1st Presbyterian Church (707 E. Sycamore St. Monett, MO) starting at 10:00 AM.
- 15 & 16 = Neosho Lions Club - Helping to collect money at the gate to the Crowder College Roughrider Rodeo, Neosho, Mo. 8:00 pm.
- 23 = The winner of the Lamar Lions Lawn Mower Raffle (Flyer) will be announced so get your tickets today!!!
September 2014 Up-Coming Events
- 6 = Carl Junction Lions Club - Breakfast at the Community Center in Carl Junction. 7 am to 10 am. Cost is $5.00
- 11-13 = Seymour Apple Festival
- 11-13 = USA/Canada Forum will be in San Juan Puerto Rico (visit www.usacanadalionsforum.org for more information.)
- 12 & 13 = Queen City Lions - Hearing & Vision Screening Event at The Library Center (Flyer)
- 13 = Neosho Lions Club - will have a food stand at the Prairie Day Celebration (George Washington Carver National Monument - 5646 Carver Road, Diamond, Mo).
- 27 = Hartville Lions is teaming up with the Chamber of Commerce to put on Gasconade Gauntlet on September 27, 2014. Flyer
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: email@example.com
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Cell: (417) 288-8077 or Residents: (417) 326-2422 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org