The next District M6
November 1, 2014
at The Chubb O'Reilly Cancer Auditorium
(2055 S. Fremont Springfield, Mo)
Who should attend Cabinet Meetings?All Committee, Region and Zone Chairs: (Voting Cabinet Members)
Please make every effort to attend this meeting. You are a voting member of the cabinet and your attendance is valuable to our District. For those making reports, please bring copies of your reports for the District Governor and the Cabinet Secretary. As we continue to build our district, your participation is very important. NOTE: Please keep your reports to a maximum of 3 minutes.
Club Presidents and Secretaries: (Non-Voting Members of the Governor’s Advisory Council)
You are part of the Governor’s advisory group. Please make this meeting known to all the officers and members of your clubs. All Lions are welcome and encouraged to attend whether or not they are currently a club or district officer.
Past District Governors: (Voting Members of the Cabinet & Advisors to the Governor)
Your knowledge, input and support are valuable resources for our District and there are many important decisions to be made as we continue to develop District 26-M6. Please make your attendance a priority on your calendar.
Thank you all for the service you provide to the Lions of District 26-M6.
Hobo days will be here before we know it.
Mark your calendar for January 10, 2015 starting at 4:30 PM at the Branson-Hollister Lions Building (1015 E. HWY 76 Branson, Mo).
Plans are in the works for the 2015 Lions Hobo Days in Branson. This is a fun time for everyone even your whole family (men, women, children, teens, grandkids, aunts & uncle) not just for Lions members. So come spend the day in Branson with enjoying Silver Dollar City, catch a show, or catch some really great buys at lots of shops. Then come on over to the Branson-Hollister Lions Building for a fun night!!!!
How can your club help? Below is some options.
- Every club is asked to donate an item worth $25.00 for the live auction
or to send a check for $25.00 for the district funds.
- Gift Certificates or other valuable items for the silent action.
- Cakes for the cake walk.
What to expect at Hobo Days?
- Yummy food for dinner
- Live & silent auction
- Cake walk
- 50/50 drawing
- Dress up like a Hobo
- NEW...Kids Games!!!!
Contact Lion Marilyn Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Hobo Days.
2014 - 2015 District 26-M6
Peace Poster's are Due!
You have till November 15, 2014 to get your Peace Posters to District Governor Peter Frantzen!! Who will be the winner this year from M6?
Get your 2014 - 2015 flyer on how your town's school can get in on the peace poster contest!
- PDG meeting tomorrow (10-10-14) in Seymour, Mo!
- Tons of new information has been updated through out the website. Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at email@example.com.
October 2014 Up-Coming Events
- 4 = Neosho Lions Club - Pancake breakfast from 7:00 - 11:00 am at the Neosho Fall Festival (Neosho Downtown Square) in the Neosho Civic Center.
- 10 = Honorary PDG Meeting - 7 PM at Seymour Senior Center on the square of Seymour, MO. (Flyer)
- 24 = 13th Annual Memorial Sight Saving Scramble - Millwood Golf & Racquet Club. Register by calling 417-831-0555 or visit www.vrco.org/golf/ (flyer)
- 25 = Council of Governors Meeting - Warrenton Lions Club Hall (601 Fairgrounds Road, Warrenton, MO)
November 2014 Up-Coming Events
- 1 = M6 District Cabinet Meeting - at Chubb O'Reilly Cancer Center Auditorium (2055 S. Fremont, Springfield, MO)
- 1 = Lebanon Host Lions Club - 2nd Annual - Cornhole tournament at the Lebanon Cowan Civic Center.
- 15 = Peace Posters due to District Governor Peter Frantzen
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: email@example.com
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Cell: (417) 288-8077 or Residents: (417) 326-2422 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org