2015-2016 Cabinet Meeting
The next Cabinet meeting for the 2015-2016 year will be on February 20, 2016 starting at 2:00 pm at the Miller Lions Club 200 E. Main St. Miller, Mo.
All officers; Cabinet members, Zone Chairmen, Club Presidents, Club Secretaries, and Club Membership Chairman.
Lunch - Will be served and as cabinet members (listed above), your lunch will be provided for anyone else there will be a fee.
Great information is provided for everyone to hear about what is going on in the district.
Download a copy of this flyer here.
Masi will be going back on February 8, 2016. Before she goes make your clubs appointment for Future Leader Dog Masi, Lion Phil & Phyllis Krebs you a presentation about the Leader Dogs. Give an email to them & hear about the wonderful service they do.
Missouri Lions All-State Band
It is time to start get application forms turned in for band students. This years All-State Band will be getting together to start practices June 25-30, 2016 at Ft. Wood, MO. They will then give a farewell performance on June 30 at Ft. Wood, MO. They will travel to San Antonio, TX to perform. July 23 they will reconnect at the Mo Lions All-Star Football Game in Warrensburg, MO.
This is a life time trip that they will remember for the rest of their lives. Sponsor a band member today & help make memories for them & possible join a Leo or Lions Club!!!
For more information go to http://www.missourilions.org/band.htm
- Springfield Queen City Lions - Pancake Feed - March 12 (Calendar Page)
- MO Lions All-Star Band Information (to the left)
- Youth Exchange Camp (Calendar Page)
- Last chance of sending in your Lions Neck Ties!!! Information on the left.
- District Convention information is available to register (revised) & guest speaker information.
- Melvin Jones Fellowship Program information & application in the Document Library.
- Cabinet Meeting - Miller Lions Club 200 E. Main St. Miller, Mo. February 20, 2016. Starting at 2:00 PM.
- PDG Bob Crump is looking for a company (or 2) to help donate to the half time program for the 2016 Lions All-Star Classic Basketball game. Yes it's early but the companies will be or are making their 2016 new budget. If you know of a company please contact PDG Lion Bob Crump ASAP.
- 2016 State Convention In Springfield, MO. Check out all the information on the new State Convention website and also visit our Facebook group page.
- Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 2015 Up-Coming Events
- 1 = International Dues are due
- 16 = Hobo Day = Branson-Hollister Lions Building (1015 E. HWY 76) Branson, MO - 4:30 pm
- 30 = Council of Governors Meetings - Ramada Oasis, Springfield, MO
February 2015 Up-Coming Events
- 1 = Deadline for Peace Poster contest winners to be announced
- 20 = District Cabinet Meeting - Miller Lions Club Building, Miller, Mo - 2:00 pm
- 26 & 27 = District M6 Convention - Ramada Inn & Oasis Convention Center, Springfield, MO
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at email@example.com
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Phone number 1 (417) 532-9176 - email: email@example.com